In this “PHP Interview Questions” video we will discuss the most frequently asked questions on PHP programming in job interviews. These questions have been categorised into two sections, beginner level and advanced level questions. They are a combination of conceptual, output-based and programming questions.
🔥Explore our FREE Courses with Completion Certificate:
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
⏩ Check out our PHP training videos playlist:
#PHPInterviewQuestions #PHPInterviewQuestionsAndAnswer #PHPProgrammingInterviewQuestions #PHPInterviewPreparation #PHPInterviewQuestionsForFreshers #AdvancedPHPInterviewQuestions #PHP #PHPForBeginners #PHPForBeginners #PHPTutorial #PHPTutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
Introduction to PHP:
Despite being an old language, PHP still comprises 79.8% of all web applications that nearly translates to 20 million websites and 2 million web servers. According to zdnet.com, the demand for PHP developers has also massively increased to 834% since January 2020. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open-source server-side scripting language used for dynamic web development and can be embedded into HTML codes.
Some of the major benefits of using PHP are:
1. It is an open-source language. This means that PHP is freely available to use and implement.
2. It is an easy-to-learn language. Since it is very similar to how HTML codes are written, it is easy to understand and implement.
4. It is platform-independent, which means that applications developed using PHP can run in any environment.
5. It has a large community of developers. Programming is all about helping and being helped; hence a large community would mean more help.
6. It is regularly updated and hence works well with the latest technologies.
7. Moving further, let’s look at the differences between PHP and other server-side scripting languages.
To learn more about PHP, check our Full Stack Web Developer program:
Full Stack Web Developer – MEAN Stack:
✅ Comprehensive Blended Learning program
✅ 270 hours of in-depth training
✅ 150 hours of instructor-led training
✅120 hours of self-paced learning
✅ 20 + in-demand tools and skills
✅ 10 lesson-end & 4 phase-end projects
✅Choose from 4 industry-aligned capstone projects
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Telegram Mobile:
– Telegram Desktop:
Get the Simplilearn app: