It seems like everybody and their grandmother is looking for ways to make money online in Kenya. The good news is, there are actually a few ways to do this! The bad news is, most of them are scams.
Mpesa is a mobile money transfer service that allows users to send and receive money using their phone. It’s a safe and convenient way to transfer money, and it’s also one of the most popular ways to make money online in Kenya.
There are a few different ways to make money with Mpesa. One way is to sell products or services online and then have the buyers pay you through Mpesa. Another way is to join an online marketplace that allows you to sell your products or services for Mpesa.
If you’re a teenager, you might be wondering how you can make money with Mpesa. The truth is, there are quite a few ways! Here are some ideas:
1) Sell products or services online: This is probably the most common way to make money with Mpesa. If you have something to sell, whether it’s a physical product or a service, you can create an online profile and start selling! There are many different ways to do this, so be sure to explore all your options.
2) Join an online marketplace: Another great way to make money with Mpesa is by joining an online marketplace. These platforms allow you to sell your products or services for Mpesa. You can usually set your own prices, so be sure to price your products or services competitively.
3) Provide freelance services: If you have skills or talents that others need, you can provide freelance services and get paid through Mpesa. This is a great option for teenagers who want to make some extra cash!
4) Participate in online surveys: There are many companies that will pay you for your opinion! You can sign up for free with some of the leading companies and start earning rewards for taking surveys. Once you’ve earned enough points, you can cash out and receive your payment through Mpesa.
5) Sell photos online: Are you a talented photographer? If so, you could sell your photos online and get paid through Mpesa. This is a great way to make some extra cash if you enjoy taking pictures!
6) Participate in focus groups: If you live in a major city, there’s a good chance that there are companies looking for people to participate in focus groups. These groups provide valuable feedback about products or services before they hit the market. You can usually earn cash or gift cards for participating in these groups, which means you could get paid through Mpesa!
7) Tutor students online: Do you have skills in a certain subject area? If so, you could tutor students from all over the world via Skype or another video chat service. This is a great way to earn some extra cash while helping others learn!
8) Review websites: Many companies will pay people to review their websites before they launch them publicly. This helps them ensure that their website is user-friendly and free of any errors. You can typically get paid around $10-$20 per hour for this type of work… which means you could potentially earn hundreds of dollars per week if you find the right company! Plus, it’s super easy work that can be done from anywhere in the world!