If you are marketing your business online, there are two important things that will lead to the ultimate success of your internet business. Those two things consist of your web conversion rate, and the traffic coming to your site. Why is traffic important though? Well it is pretty obvious. If you don’t have visitors coming to your website, then you want make any sales. Therefore, learning how to generate traffic is very important for the survival of your online business. Discussed below, are 5 methods that will assist you in sending free targeted website traffic to your online business.
1. One of the best ways of generating free targeted website traffic is to get your current visitors to revisit your website. In other words, you need to recycle the traffic to your website. The best known way to recycle web traffic is to get your current visitors to sign up for email updates. Another way is to provide a means for your visitors to subscribe to an rss feed, where you can send them frequent news updates. This one step generates the best free targeted website traffic for your business due to the relationship that you will build with your email or rss feed subscribers.
2. The next thing that you can do for free targeted website traffic is to submit your website to the DMOZ and Yahoo directories. Because of the search engine favor of these directories, you can easily boost your rankings within the search engines, thus improving your traffic. Also, getting listed in both of these directories will also bring you traffic from other websites that are associated with them.
3. Make sure you write outstanding content. Your content should be interesting enough to grab a bunch people’s attention. If individuals find your content extremely good and of high value, they would definitely to link to it and even pass it on to others. Definitely, they will also return, craving for more.
4. Become featured on high traffic websites. There are directories and other website catalogs that will feature listings as long as certain strict conditions are met. Read their terms and apply them to your website so your listing will land at the top of the listings or placed in the most noticeable area.
5. Make sure you comment on other people’s blogs. Look for the most relevant and updated blogs over the internet and leave a comment. The more helpful and sound your advice within your comment is, the more people are encouraged to visit your website.