🔥 Master the most in-demand digital marketing skills in this cutting-edge applied program and get a job as a digital marketing professional – Guaranteed!*-
In this video on Digital Marketing Careers, we’re going to take you through the journey of becoming a digital marketer. We’ll talk who he/she is, about his/ her responsibilities, skills required to become one, the careers within digital marketing, their salaries and the resume of a digital marketer.
Learn how you can optimize your digital properties for prospective customers by understanding SEO optimization, keyword management & research, pay-per-click, Google ads, link building strategies, website asset optimization, integrated social media marketing, and a lot more.
Learn from the best and get placed in a top role by investing in yourself, risk-free – a Simplilearn promise.
✅ Job Guarantee
✅ Salary hikes: 90% – 260% averages
✅ Placements with top companies
🔥 Explore the course-
*Disclaimer: Valid only for Simplilearn Job Guarantee Programs. Please read the applicable Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) carefully prior to enrolment. Past record is no guarantee of the future prospect
🔥Free Digital Marketing Course:
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
⏩ Check out the Digital Marketing training videos:
#DigitalMarketingCareer #DigitalMarketingJobs #DigitalMarketingSalary #DigitalMarketingSkills #DigitalMarketing2021 #FutureOfDigitalMarketing #DigitalMarketingCourse #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing. Digital marketing is one of the world’s fastest growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and prepare you for a career in digital marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries. Continuous learning for any working professional is not only important for keeping themselves up to date with the current market trends, but it also helps them expand their array of skill set and become more flexible in the workplace.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at:
To access the slides, click here: