1. Create engaging and compelling videos. This is the most important factor for success on YouTube. If your videos are not interesting or engaging, no one will watch them.
2. Use keywords in your titles and descriptions. This will help your videos show up in search results.
3. Make use of annotations. Annotations are a great way to add additional information to your videos.
4. Create playlists. This will help keep viewers engaged with your videos.
5. Use cards. Cards are a great way to promote your other videos, products, or websites.
6. Add a watermark to your videos. This will help protect your videos from piracy.
7. Use social media to promote your videos. Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ are great ways to promote your videos.
8. Use paid advertising. Paid advertising can help you reach a larger audience.
9. Use video SEO. Video SEO can help your videos rank higher in search results.
10. Monitor your analytics. Analytics can help you track how well your videos are performing.
11. Use video marketing tools. There are a number of tools available to help you create and market your videos.
12. Stay up to date with YouTube trends. Keep up with the latest trends on YouTube to ensure that your videos are successful.